Mission, Vision & Values
Sentinels, J. Wolveskill, Textured Acrylic
Our Vision is that private sector capital shall be as readily accessible and in use on tribal trust lands – for housing and community development (HCD) – as in any non-Indian community.
Our Mission is to lead the field of lending institutions in deploying technical assistance and facilitating access to underutilized capital and other resources for tribal HCD.
- We Believe that Indian Housing Represents not only a Sacred Space for Families but has Long Term Value for Tribal Economies as a Whole.
- We are Committed to Identifying Creative and Innovative Approaches to Accessing Underutilized Capital to Build Affordable Housing and Community Facilities on Tribal Lands.
- We Engage Community & Forge Partnerships for the sake of Sustainable Tribal Housing and Community Development Operations.
- We Practice and Promote Strong Ethical Standards & Transparency in Business Transactions to Benefit the Work of Tribal Housing and Community Development Efforts.
- We Mitigate Risk in an Acknowledgment of the Lending Industry’s Risk Thresholds for Residential and non-commercial Lending in Indian Country.